Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player desynch (game breaking)

(NSW)Zeldon567

I was in the middlie of an orokin capture mission when I realized enemies wouldn't react to my presence and energy vampire had no effect on me. Doors wouldn't open for me, but enemies and other players could hold them open for me. As far as everyone else could tell, I was standing still at spawn. I was holding the bleeding dragon key and the vault happened to require it. I had another player follow my waypoint hold the doors open for me. Eventually I found a way to kill myself using a laser and that fixed it. When I respawned, I was back at the start of the map.

To clarify, this was on the Orokin Derelict.

Edited by (NSW)Zeldon567

• 3 weeks later...

I inexplicably can't start a new thread in this subforum. I can do PC, etc, but all the console ones are greyed out, which is infuriating, I'm trying to help and I feel like the developers are making it as inconvenient for me to report bugs as possible.

During a mission I performed a stealth kill on stairs, and ended up frozen in place. Couldn't shoot or use abilities. I'm Nidus, so I waited about 30 minutes as two Grineer tried to beat my health regen, but one repositioned, reducing the damage, and I had to quit. I was 2/3 through a story mission, and now I just.. don't feel like playing, and this is exacerbated by how hard it was to log into the forums (bugs in doing that) and how even the new post topic selection is bugged to all hell.

I feel angry and my enthusiasm for the game is temporarily, I'm sure, shot.

Siphus: If you're playing on Switch and trying to report Switch bugs, you need to log in using your Nintendo account that's tied to your Switch Warframe account. I had that same "derp" moment when I first migrated over. The same is true for the other consoles. You need to be logged in with the coordinating console account to post new topics in the related subforums.

That out of the way, this sounds a lot like some lag issues that happen quite frequently on PC. If the host is lagging in any way shape or form, the clients will also feel this similar lag and may lose the ability to interact with objects in the world. On the other hand, it's weird that dying and respawning fixed the issue.