Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Request] Please Change Challenge Reward Affinity Distribution

WhisperByte

Some of you might have noticed challenges popping up when you start the mission that require you to do some task like getting 30 melee kills or using #1 ability 4 times.

Currently completing it rewards 500 affinity to your frame. Ranking up frames is already easy (compared to weapons) so all those optional challenges seem like a waste when you're doing them with an already maxed frame. 

I propose one of these changes to affinity distribution to make challenges a little bit more worthwhile:

-reward 500 affinity for each gear slot (frame, primary, secondary and melee)

OR

-reward 500 affinity split between all 4 gear slots (so 125 affinity for each)

OR

-reward affinity to gear that was required to complete a challenge (for example "get 30 pistol kills" would reward 500 affinity to pistol, "hack 4 consoles" would give 500 affinity to frame and "get 30 kills" would split 500 affinity evenly to all gear slots)

What do you think?

I currently own all frames (save excal prime), all of them are 30'd, and I've forma'd the ones I like to my liking. I did all that pre-U9(or so early in U9 it seems like it was prior to).

Until I read this post, I had actually forgotten those existed. You know, if that means anything.

Edited by AureusVulpes

I currently own all frames (save excal prime), all of them are 30'd, and I've forma'd the ones I like to my liking. I did all that pre-U9(or so early in U9 it seems like it was prior to).

Until I read this post, I had actually forgotten those existed. You know, if that means anything.

Same boat.  Frame xp is overly abundant.  That being said, I can see why it is set up this way.  It would be nice if the mini-missions that are realted to weapons gave xp for that weapon.