Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Pheromone Synthesizers disappear from inventory

Nikrawl

It's happened before but at the time I thought it was a one-off occurrence. Now I've lost several thousand standing in pheromone synthesizer.

Today, I left Fortuna with 10 pheromones for Pobber, Vermink, Sawgaw, and Bolarola, returned to Fortuna and browsed The Business' store and noticed it didn't show how many pheromones I owned for Pobber, Sawgaw, and Bolarola. I checked my gear an noticed they were ALL GONE.

I definitely didn't use them all while on the valley; I left with 10 of each (which I deliberately chose), and the lowest amount of pheromones for any of them was 5 for Bolarola. The rest of them were between 5 and 8.

Kinda annoying, since I actually enjoy this activity compared to just running bounties.

Thanks.

Update:

Pobber and Sawgaw pheromones disappear from inventory the moment I return to Fortuna; counted all the ones I had before walking through the door and then checked again after. Also, my fishing bait (just for Orb Vallis) has disappeared too.

Edited by Nikrawl

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm this with further detail: Whenever i use one type of pheromone, all of them vanish the moment i return to Fortuna. E.g. i have 5 each for Bolerola, and Kubrodon. I go to Orb Vallis, Use 1 Kubrowdon Pheromone, return to Fortuna, all Kubrodon pheromone gone, still have 5 Bolerola pheromone. 

Please DEv's give a look into it. Bought 100 Kubrowdon Pheromones, don't think I used more than 6~7. Go back into Fortuna and check on Business and I just had 18.

Second time I lost over 50 units. Basicaly over 100 units vanished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bug happened to me twice in a row, I thought at first that it was just me being forgetful. But now I noticed it happened twice. Please fix this, I really enjoy tracking animals for rep grinding because sometimes I just get tired of bounties every day. 

A bit sad to know that the bug has been around for 2-3 years now. :/