Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X To Interact Needs A Bigger Hit Box

raian78

So many time I can't revive a fallen team mate cause I'm not standing in JUST the right spot. Buy the time I find the right positioning, it is either to late, or I've taken the damage I could afford to during a revive already, and have none left for the actual revive.

Also buttons on group doors and objective, and sometime elevators. But X to revive is the really frustrating one. I've had to apologise a couple time because I've been standing right over people with plenty of time to revive, but that X to revive doesn't pop up, and they die.

When your surrounded by a dozen enemies, blinded by particle effects, and barely manage to find your team mate on the floor, a little leeway with having to be exactly on the spot to revive would be nice. =)

The problem isn't a "hit box" its the physics thinking you aren't close enough to do the action and  sometimes it makes sense, but the majority of the time it doesn't.

It doesn't make sense to be able to revive someone with your feet all over their face and doesn't make sense to be able to open a door/locker/loot corpse while facing away from it.

But yes they do need to work on the areas you can do X actions because sometimes you waste just enough time trying to fix the issue that you/your teammate die.

Honestly I use Loki as the ultimate medic. Invisible, run in, revive, and run. Loki is very good at helping teams survive against high level enemies due to reviving and disarming.

Edited by Jefftiffy