Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox one Connection lost

(XBOX)XXcrustycrabsXX

Quite frankly Warframe I'm fed up with the sheer lack of effort you guys put into fixing existing problem's I've been experiencing the same issue repeatedly i load into a mission and after 10 seconds of being in I'm told my Xbox live connection was lost, which is completely false I bought 12 months of Xbox live Gold yesterday and other games work perfectly fine but Warframe just S#&$s itself whenever a mission goes for any longer than the time it takes me to blink, And don't attempt to tell me my internet or Xbox is at fault because I've restarted my Xbox 10 times and reset my modem twice and it doesn't help and the fact that as soon as I've "lost connection to Xbox live" I'm still bloody talking to People in party chat, this has been a problem since July 2018 and it's now January 2019 fix your game instead of running Tennocon every year for a bunch of fat gooks to play dress up

I'm having the same problem I'm pissed off with the amount of times I have been kicked off warframe saying that I lost connection this is the only game that does this. I was just about to get a corrupted mod and it disconnects and before that after capturing one of the teralysts and summoning the other it disconnects and I loose all of my progress and all the loot I was collecting. I want to play warframe I really do but if this keeps on happing I might just quit warframe all together this has been an ongoing problem for me since Jan 2018.