Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Kick System.

Yamomato

Specifically, a group vote kicking system.

I get tired of having to play through a level with a laggy host. Sometimes it isn't too bad. other times, however, it gets to the point where the game is near unplayable because of lag. It isn't just me either, because I always hear the other members talking about the lag when I start to notice it. On top of that, you would need some way to identify who the host is.

We either need a kick system or something that allows us to migrate hosts without having to wait for the game to do it for us. Anyone else agree?

The only way that kicking would work would be as an automated system where if a player is inactive for a certain preset period of time they get kicked.  This would help to prevent coasting players on the higher level defense missions.  Also since such a system would be impartial it would have limited abuse potential. 

1. Such a system could potentially be used negatively.

2. Have you tried lowering the ping limit?

1. Yes, but I've noticed most of the people here are more mature than other online communities. I feel that they might not abuse it. If they do, so be it. Take the system out.

2. I could try that. But still, I feel like everyone shouldn't be having these lag issues.

1. Yes, but I've noticed most of the people here are more mature than other online communities. I feel that they might not abuse it. If they do, so be it. Take the system out.

2. I could try that. But still, I feel like everyone shouldn't be having these lag issues.

2. i never have any lagg problems and ive put my ping limit to lowest but its few who plays with 100ping/ms also. but if the game dont find anyone at that mission i wanna go on? ill start clearing a little and someone might join in after 1-3 packs of mobs normaly and everyone have a great time.

and votekick system i think would be abused or used badly.. let say you are 3 clan members and dont like the 4th party memeber for some silly reason and he gets a kick out of the blue without any valid reason... seen it before in other games. not nice.

Could add ping/ms to the names of the players where you can see health/shields and names. instead so you can clearly see if you wanna play with some friends and choose missions mates from the lagg/ping/ms instead and by that way everyone could have lagg free friends.

just a though

There will always be children, trolls and Immature people, no matter which community it is. The Warframe community is not as mature and good as you'd think.

Kick options on the internet where people hide behind a keyboard and say and do things they cant or wont do in person NEVER work as intended if your game is laggy beyond payable just leave and get another group. Soon there will be the gearscore and dsp meter crybabies.

I've started to see bads afking in defense missions the system should address this not the players due to what always happens ABUSE. The system needs an idle check for the defense mode play that looks at botters and it needs to be better then Blizztard did for pvp. If your to lazy to change your game to private or contribute to the team then don't play a multiplayer game . The try hard corner campers and run to the boss solo while in a group who cheat players out of there XP are just as bad but that's a whole topic in itself .