Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless missions on squads

-Tulipa-

I have some ideas and suggestions about endless missions squads.

I get really frustrated when the whole squad bails on me last second and I am left alone on wave 36 just to fail the mission. 

- There could be some time added when a player chooses to leave, lets say it adds 3s to the timer, and playes can only change their minds once (which should be more than enough since there are only 2 choices to make).

- And on the case everyone leaves you should be able to choose on a separate screen if you what to proceed.  Something like Lotus telling us that it will be difficult to go alone.

- Players that are AFK should get out of the defense if doesn't choose "Stay". It really makes me mad when a players with rhino who doesn't move for the entire mission, ends up on wave 25 with the rest of the squad. If you don't choose anything you should get out of the mission (and the squad so that me and my friends dont have to leave the squad because of an AFK Leecher)

On survivals or excavations there should be a way to leave alone and not need all 4 players to get out of the mission.

- There could be an option when you reach the extraction point that lets you choose to leave without the squad or to wait to them.

• Like 2

On 2019-01-07 at 11:37 AM, -Tulipa- said:

Players that are AFK should get out of the defense if doesn't choose "Stay". It really makes me mad when a players with rhino who doesn't move for the entire mission, ends up on wave 25 with the rest of the squad. If you don't choose anything you should get out of the mission (and the squad so that me and my friends dont have to leave the squad because of an AFK Leecher)

is It so hard to notice the guy disappears 1 wave into hydron into one of those side rooms? to co-ordiante the next leave so they are the only ones that stay?

On 2019-01-07 at 11:37 AM, -Tulipa- said:

On survivals or excavations there should be a way to leave alone and not need all 4 players to get out of the mission.

There is, you sit on the extraction point and message the rest of the team, throw some obscenities at them and threaten to report them, after about 5-10 minutes of sitting on "waiting for team" it will pull everyone out. even if the other members are actively defending the extractors.

I went into an endless fissure, i ask the first dude that joined "hey how long you wanna stay" dude said "as long as possible" the next guy that joined wanted to extract after we poped 1 extractor..... he then proceeded to tell us where griefers and hes going to report us and all this other stuff.

after like what seems 3 or 4 extractions the mission ends. he was on the pad the whole time.

honestly i dont know who was in the wrong but it pretty much showed me we need to have extract mechanics in all endless mission types.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Sorry to have ignored you.. oh well i am back.

On 2019-01-09 at 3:40 PM, Dabnician said:

is It so hard to notice the guy disappears 1 wave into hydron into one of those side rooms? to co-ordiante the next leave so they are the only ones that stay?

This is exactly not my point...

I don't want to have to leave because of AFK players. And if players are AFK, I don't want to leave them alone in the mission, I want THEM to leave the mission!!

On 2019-01-09 at 3:40 PM, Dabnician said:

honestly i dont know who was in the wrong but it pretty much showed me we need to have extract mechanics in all endless mission types.

You are.

But we are getting it this year, so i am happy ^^

37 minutes ago, -Tulipa- said:

Hi, Sorry to have ignored you.. oh well i am back.

This is exactly not my point...

I don't want to have to leave because of AFK players. And if players are AFK, I don't want to leave them alone in the mission, I want THEM to leave the mission!!

You are.

But we are getting it this year, so i am happy ^^

I dont want to leave because of a non AFK player that only wanted to go in for 1 rotation, especially on missions where it doesnt matter, so at least they are adding that. and in that instance missions require majority to leave so 2/3 overruled the 1 dude that wanted to leave. at least that what i was seeing, he could have gone into any other mission but this was a fissure and there wasn't another endless mission of that type for another 3 days.