Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure If This Is Where It Should Go

Marabitos

So Im going to plop it here anyway. Since there is apparently a limit on the number of times you can request for something you sold to be reimbursed at its sold value in credits, I think it should be stated somewhere. Also, I feel that since I revised my list after being told it was the last time, that what I asked for back should have ALL been given back to me (excluding the snipetron burston and trinity as they were from like 3 major updates ago so I can understand if they couldnt be given back). Just need to vent this somewhere as I feel it needs to be clarified somewhere for future knowledge to everyone. I had even purchased more plat to buy a few more inventory slots to accomodate what I was asking for back. Since asking for these items back was too much of an inconvenience to accomodate, should I put another petition in asking for a chargeback on what is now useless to me?

I agree about the lack of information about these things but for your lost items, It wouldn't be fair to have them back, especially if you sold it intentionally, It would seem like using the *charge back as you said* as a sort of temporary storage while they wait for you to buy more slots. 

So Imo I don't think its fair.

All correspondence over the petition posted below. My issue is that why not restore all the items? I respect that both of the lists of requests were different. But I recieved only some items and some that were only on the second list.

Would it be possible to have hate, skana prime, saryn, nyx, banshee, trinity, supra, lanka, dera, glaive, snipetron, amphis restored? I was short sighted before and didnt finish mastery on them before selling them off ><

• Hi Marabitos,
    Reversing sales is a courtesy given by DE when users make mistakes and sell their weapons; not as a storage until future slots are purchased or any other reasons. Essentially it is to correct mistakes, not to resolve regrets. This will be the last time we can perform this action for you and you do not have sufficient inventory space for all the weapons you mentioned so you will need to choose which Five of these weapons you wanted restored?

•  

• I purchased more slots to there shouldnt be an issue. hate, skana prime, saryn, nyx, banshee, trinity, supra, lanka, dera, glaive, snipetron, amphis, latron prime, vasto, burston, gorgon, latron, kraken, dual ether are the items I would like restored if possible please.

• I have reversed the sale on these items for you. Please be careful in the future as we will no longer be able to reverse these sales for you.

I agree about the lack of information about these things but for your lost items, It wouldn't be fair to have them back, especially if you sold it intentionally, It would seem like using the *charge back as you said* as a sort of temporary storage while they wait for you to buy more slots. 

So Imo I don't think its fair.

GM founder and I hate to think of how much plat Ive bought for this game.. Believe me, if I was using it as a way to "store" items, Id be an idiot. Not denying being an idiot for having sold them. Alcohol causes poor choices.

I do agree that they need more resources explaining these things to players, but really, you should understand that once you sell something, and not accidentally, it's gone.

Try support, see what they say.

I recognize that. I could have lied and said I did it accidentally, but I try to not be a lying sack if I can avoid it. However, as a paying customer I feel some services are warranted (within reason). Im not starting a war over paying and free to play. Or not trying to, at least. Im however willing to pay for improoved support, gameplay, things like this. Ive been an MMO player for over a decade, so paying for a game isnt a new idea or a burden for me. But I do generally expect a little more sway on things if Im plunking down cash for something that at the end of the day has value to no one but me personally (virtual property that cant be traded or sold).