Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Hype-Merge-Mega-Thread.

EggsOverEasy

I heard it is coming out today, the 13th. I recently came back from a long break. So i know almost nothing about U10.

Technicly it won't be out untill tomorrow for most of the player base, why does this slip this far in the weekend :/

DE should just move these releases to Mid of the week, so they would have more time to work on hotfixes.

as it now stand we have a week between even for the smallest hotfixes, as most of the staff is running out on expo's and other marketing shcemes

FGDASG!!! MUST CLICK COOKIES. MUST MAKE MORE!

I am stuck at work till 12 tonight (EST) so it's pretty much what I am doing... DO IT! http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/ CLICK THE FRICKING COOKIES! I DARE YOU! I am currently at 83 million Cookies per second with 17 Pestige chips under my belt (In my first game before soft reset I mave over 150 trillion cookies or so)

Don't they normally release the big updates at like 5-6:00 pm :).. everything is perfectly normal at this point.

Not to mention, U9 was at 8PM EST, If I remember correctly.

Between 5-9PM EST. 

That is when you need to be bouncing around at your keyboard as if your bladder is going to fail you.

-glances at the time- And it shall begin... in two minutes.

Let the angry posters rise with their impatience of:

Y U NO U10 DE?

WHAR U10?

I WAN NEKROS

Mag Prime who?

Kumquat!

OMG U10 SUCKS NOT OUT YET!

Etc, etc....

Edited by HiddenKharma

A mixture of checking twitter, my favourite websites (one of which is this forum) and watching various TV programmes.

I'm at 8.6 billion cookies made >_> I got my razer nostromo out and bound left click to it, saves my mouse and fingers :D

I've got slightly more made... totally legitimately... I promise.

Edited by Shadowedcross