Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darkphoenix Is Currently Expanding!

Zenphyre

DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix is a close knit group of about 30 members and as school is starting for a lot of our members our members are finding it difficult to balance gaming at the same times as everyone else. So we are currently looking for mature and active members to join from all over the World! This is an international clan so we accept anyone from one end of the Earth to the other to promote equality as well as giving the chance for members to have at least a few members online the same time they go on to do void runs and such.

We Have:

All Labs and Research Completed

Obstacle Course

2x Dueling Rooms

All Halls
An abundance of Void keys with the current active members!

We are looking for anyone from newbies to experienced veterans. Any new players to game can feel comfortable with our clan as we accept almost anyone and if they have any questions or need advice on getting better in the game, they can feel free to ask any of our experienced members.

If you're interested you can:

Reply with IGN/Mastery/How often you play/Where you live (time zone)

or

PM: Zenphyre
DestinyWraith
Viziroth
Kaywooo

Additional notes:
All members should have access to our TeamSpeak channel REGARDLESS if you have a mic or not. It'll be nice to communicate when doing void runs, high level defense, or Tier 3 Key runs.

Our T.S. channel is: 217.163.10.72:9112 (no password)
Scroll down to Mass Effect 3 & Warframe channel.

When you create your username make sure to add ={cXn}= and your Warframe IGN. You must speak proper English to join as we would like a singular language that everyone can understand (it's fine if you have an accent or if you need other players to talk more slowly)

Edited by Zenphyre

HI my name is Ryan A.K.A ArkRampage, im looking to join a well rounded, mature clan, i live and work in Canada. Im not in school and i play almost every day. I've logged 286 hrs play time. Im currently a Mastery Rank of 6 or (106,000). in clsoing i feel i'd make a great addition to your clan. I have a calm collected attidude and am always willing to contribute my resouces to helping out the clan.

Thanks for your consideration;

Ryan (ArkRampage)

I'd like to join your clan.

My In-game Name is Maesonis

The Warframes I use are: Nova, Nekros, Frost Prime and Ember.

My Mastery: 116,900 Gold Novice [6]

All in all, I've put in 347 hours of gameplay so far.

I tend to play every day, mostly together with ArkRampage.

And I live in the Netherlands, GMT+1

Do you guys have an emblem and what does it look like? How many active members are there on often?

Hey Cryo, I recently made the clan emblem about 2 weeks ago. It's of a red tribal phoenix based roughly on a tattoo I was originally planning to get:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXePq5JZXVc6OLIn7vhDEvz1mReEQyFQMoT4X8OMfaIGIxNpng5w

^ That is roughly what the image looks like but red. Had to photoshop the background out and make a few tweeks.

Currently we did a large recruitment drive and gained 10 active players, so we're sitting at about 40 players. What happened was we use to be a close knit clan of 30 but since most members are going back to school (while the others work like I do) they don't play during the morning-afternoon, so I wanted to add more ppl from across the World to fill in the gap so someone has at least 1-2 members online to run void keys and derelict missions on. Currently we did about 6 derelict runs and got 3 members nekros.

HI my name is Ryan A.K.A ArkRampage, im looking to join a well rounded, mature clan, i live and work in Canada. Im not in school and i play almost every day. I've logged 286 hrs play time. Im currently a Mastery Rank of 6 or (106,000). in clsoing i feel i'd make a great addition to your clan. I have a calm collected attidude and am always willing to contribute my resouces to helping out the clan.

Thanks for your consideration;

Ryan (ArkRampage)

Just add Zenphyre and you're set

I'd like to join your clan.

My In-game Name is Maesonis

The Warframes I use are: Nova, Nekros, Frost Prime and Ember.

My Mastery: 116,900 Gold Novice [6]

All in all, I've put in 347 hours of gameplay so far.

I tend to play every day, mostly together with ArkRampage.

And I live in the Netherlands, GMT+1

Sounds great, friends bringing friends, we're looking forward to having you both. Same thing, add me, and you're set :)

u guys finished update 10 research..?? wow.. so active.. 

We got up to U9 research complete. We recently finished all the clan ammo/energy/shield gears. Currently finishing off 2 of the new infested weapons before we start on the infested sentinel and the infested rifle. No one (I believe) has all the research done yet. Probably by tomorrow one clan will.

• 2 weeks later...