Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experienced player looking for active clan!

VuurtjeNL

Hey, thanks for looking at my post!

my name is VuurtjeNL and i'm looking for an active clan to either help or support!

only requirements i ask for is active players and if possible an alliance.

Some info about me:

I'm a MR21 that has 900~ hours into the game since November 2017, i find helping others more important than my own cause since i'm practically already at the end of the story.

i'm very known with the droptables, game mechanics, best builds and all the other shim sham you can imagine about farming, building and grinding.

i can understand Dutch, English and german if the clan you or a friend owns is only available for certain people qua country.

if you like to ask questions or have a chat with me DM me on discord! Discord IG: Pain Crusade#3611

Thanks for reading my post and i hope to get some clan invitations!

Greetings from Knights Of Night,

About us: We are always looking for active gamers that like to have fun but also be respectful to others. To be part of the clan and community what you need is to have a great attitude, willing to have fun, enjoy interaction with others both in game and on the Discord channel  

Whether you are a top player or just a Noob it doesn't matter. We work together as a team and the senior members of the community and clan are always available to help you with learning how to play. Contact myself (KILLEROFSPOONS) for information about the Discord chat.