The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

weapons missing, exp not counting, boosters not working come on guys.....

(PSN)CMENS_RISE

• have leveled up multiple weapons more than once an none of it has applied to my mastery exp i have had to go back rebuild weapons waste resources Again to be able to gain the mastery exp i would much appreciate having all of my resources Restored for the weapons ive rebuilt an any platnium that i have had to use to repurchase weapons that i have already leveled up so thank you again but please restore all resources and platinum that have been used to repurchase weapons that Should have already been accounted for before.

also i have noted multiple items have gone missing to there exact specfics i dont actually know but this has been going on since i have been playing warframe this is getting increasingly frustrating as i spend my own real money on your product only to have it dissappear without a rhyme or reason ive already sent one in regards to my Zenistar being missing from my inventory , thank you for your time and please be sure to RETURN all resources platinum and boosters that my acc has lost

if not please provide a email to all my purchases, deletions and all other forms of information so that i may veiw this for my self as uses as a company would have access to all data that has been logged into your game. Again thank you for your time but please please do something about the inventory glitch as im not the only one that has experienced this i have encouraged every all people to make this a issue that needs to be brought to your attention as this becoming well in a set of words that dnt break your rules its just down right a pathetic effort from D.E.

i have long enjoyed this game but the glitches and the inventory glitch being the worst as its our inventory and exp should neever be able to alter or change EVER but somehow it does with warframe. as said before i enjoy this game alot but if my exp and my inventory arent safe then i beginning to think that im just wasting my money on what i honestly thought is an amazing game.

alos with the arch wing launchers i did NOT recieve a single bit of spent resources back when the fortuna update dropped its really dissappointing guys