Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancients And Infestation Balance.

Dreed

When this all Ancients - mostly Distrupters and Toxic - will be rebalanced and nerfed...

There is no only problem with Ancients.. i dont blame what this mobs deal dmg and how tought they are just about they imba skills and how they works.

In many mission - defense mostly - to defend point run 4-8 Ancients.. Distruptor and Toxic.. even if we kill Toxic near pod Toxic will deal posion dmg all the time via posion cloud.

Leapers and Chargers knocked players many times over and over again.. many times players just die because few charger dodge attack and knocked us down.. every single hit take around 100 shield so in few sec ur dead.When ur knocked down all the time there is no metter how many shield, armor and hp u have.. you just die.

Distruptors have still imba skills... sorry in one almots never miss shoot he take ur all shield + power ;] to dodge it u can only run away from his skill range before he use it, even when u dodge mobs and stand his back his so IMBA SUPER than he can shoot u standing back to You :)

In many fights // mostly defend // there is more important... how many power do u have, how many AOE skills do you have and how many player take Energy Syphon card... and after that all its about to use AoE skills to clear any wave.. non sense..

Even if party of 2 we kill fast all small mobs and only Ancients left there is so many situation when there is so many of them 6+ that we cant kill.. noone aoe skill deal big dmg to armored ancients.. so we need kill them one by one using powers and weapons.. its kinda hard.. only one weapon deal normal dmg withou armor piercing mods.. Boltor and bolot postols.. even with 200%multishoot and + 75% dmg there is a little hard to take his life to 0 and kill it.. where in the same time toxic do his job .. run to the pod died leave posion cloud and we see how pod lose his life..

Mission should be scaled with numbers of players.. why solo game is better because Experiance system Sux.. You get exp from kill but if you dont shoot and you are not person what kill mobs Your expieriance after done mission will be much lower than rest of your team.

Maybe its My only QQ after many many many failed mission because tones of ancients but tested many warframes on many builds and there is same problem .. knock down.. drain shield ... dead.. 3-4s .. I know all is done - and im one of this players who want this change - for full team of 4 players.. but not always u can find 4 players what want to done mission X few times for mods farm..

You can say .. thats all abot warframes and mod used.. Ok ..i can agree.. but im using mods what i get many many time ago... after few last patch i dont see any good mods .. dont get any mulitshoot, power efficiency(get one but only for MAG so if i want use it on other char i need to farm it.. but dont know where and how long - why.. because all mods are just random and even i u get 10-15 for one run.. 8-13 u can sell, but mostly all.. event farming bosses dont give u better chance for better mods), power duration, puncture, fire dmg, warframe mele dmg, sprint, i just get tons of HP, Armor and Shield and tons Loot Radar - omg who even waste mod slot for this S#&$... for weapons.. i get so many lvl 30 mod what are worst than my lower lvl mods what i get before patches.. cirt, crit chance, dmg, clip, fire rate, sometimes max ammo.

Another .. when in tree of weapon crit change give nothing .. so FOR WHAT IT IS THERE ?? ..

Edited by Dreed

So you're saying remove stunlock, reduce the amount of shields and energy the Disrupters take away, prevent toxic clouds from doing damage to the pod and make them easier to kill? I agree with all except the last part. I've never had trouble killing them unless I was underleveled. I pretty much mop the floor with ancients. What level is the mission you're playing on?

Usualy Xini and Viver.. mobs 30-40

They add new mobs with new attakc..chargers if are not killed with one shot they break ur acction with hard shield dmg.. they have more hp than normal mobs.. ok some chalenge ;] but in combo with tons of ancients and jumping leapers there start be a small problem with fight.. mele and in range..

Edited by Dreed

Those Missions are Difficulty 5 .. which is max and represents the amount and type of enemy spawns.

Difficulty 5 tends to spawn Elites often... lots of them. Imho your post is whining about the (current) Endgame and one of the harder missions out there. Personally.. i love that Mission as it is and i love the infested as they are right now because they are a challenge.. hell they even kill me in some rare occasions when soloing Xini. So if it's too hard for you play another Mission because i bet you can agree with me that 1-2 Ancients on normal missions are no problem whatsoever.. even with their charger and leaper fanclub around.