Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E.I.G.H.T

Hello, me and a friend of mine have been having issues with doing bounties and receiving the rewards. We both acquire bounties from fortuna then go into orb vallis however, once the bounties have been completed we return to the elevator. Once we get to the elevator we wait to get back into fortuna however, nothing happens the loading icon at the bottom left keeps spinning we both have tried everything doing the solo, resetting the router, restarting the computer. i tried waiting for it and 1 hour had past by and still, I was stuck in the elevator. Furthermore, I did the bounties with random people and we all went back into the elevator and they got back into fortuna whereas I was still stuck in the elevator can someone please help me with this since I'm losing all the rewards. Thank you for any help in advance.

same, tried several times for free roam, regular bounties and profit taker

since the latest update elevator loading takes forever and I end up having to manually shut down the game, rip loot of course

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, E.I.G.H.T said:

This is getting ridiculous, is this going to be fixed?

aggreed, but these things take some time, eventhough a good few people reporting the same issue it doesn't look like a wide spread problem so they might give it lower priority

I hope it gets attention soon

Having this problem with the elevator also.  In groups, I make it a point to apologize for my painfully slow load time.

Also, having the game hang when entering and exiting Fortuna in Solo mode.  Get to 80%-95% and then done.  Have to restart.