Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contest aid donations please

SsGtTaio

Hi everyone I am new to the forums and I am currently trying to build my dojo up for this dojo competition, As of currently I am the clan leader of Crisis Corps clan and we are Very small, in fact we are 16 strong lol with that said I have been working tirelessly to get this dojo done to look absolutely like nothing anyone has seen before. As we only have 16 members and a few have been away for some time now myself and 2-3 other members have been fueling this maddening attempt to get this dojo done in time for the competition, We are in desperate need of gallium, poly bundles, oxium, plastids etc . If anyone would be willing to join our clan to donate decorations and help us win first place Crisis Corps would give credit to each and everyone one of the people who donated to help us achieve greatness, That being said I would also like to open up the clan to allow for many new members and get our clan on the map 🙂
I will  add a few screenshots and whatnot of what I am working on to give you an idea of what I am doing or rather trying to do.

VC6SdtF.jpgsI0Q0wl.jpgFlSEid6.jpg7VKH2Ev.jpg

Spoiler