The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Die Schattenkrieger - No Obligations Clan - Want Clan Weapons?- Info Inside [Recruiting]

TheFired3mon

NOTE: I just wanted to make this a bit more clear. There seems to be a recent influx of people applying to multiple clans, including this one. If you're looking to join a clan for social purposes, don't ask to join. I'd rather not hop on Warframe to try and send an invite only to find that you're already in a clan. Please and thank you, I really appreciate it :)

To make a long explanation short, I built this clan myself for myself and everything has been researched. If you want any clan tech blueprints, just let me know and then when you grab all you want, leave the clan. I don't mean to seem like a $&*^, but I don't plan on building any barracks so I want to try and keep spots open for anyone else who wants anything. If it's full, I'll put names in order on the waiting list and invite in that order. Just post here if anyone is interested.

Remember, this is not a permanent clan membership, if you want that, go join a legit clan. This is just a way for people to get clan blueprints. Thank you.

Current number of spaces open: 0

Waiting List:

Edited by TheFired3mon

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't really been keeping up with this post D:

Invite sent, Blightshadow.

Buckeye_Swag1: Sorry, I'm not really interested in doing derelict missions but thank you anyway. If you want to join because you want some clan tech, then lemme know, Otherwise, sorry. :/

Edited by TheFired3mon