Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Is A Horrible Way To Go De

EclipsedHusky

Void keys were pushing it already, but at least those were attached to fun defense missions. But this stuff is just BS, oh hey just farm, so then you can make a key, then you can farm in there, just to have a CHANCE at the boss. I was lucky and was one of the few that had plat left over to just buy this frame, and anyone after him. He's not great, honestly better off with Nova or Frost, and such.

Void keys were pushing it already, but at least those were attached to fun defense missions. But this stuff is just BS, oh hey just farm, so then you can make a key, then you can farm in there, just to have a CHANCE at the boss. I was lucky and was one of the few that had plat left over to just buy this frame, and anyone after him. He's not great, honestly better off with Nova or Frost, and such.

Yeah, it's really BS and DE is doing it all wrong.

Lol farm 5 navs..

"okay thats ez"...

now take those 5 navs constuct an expensive key..

"okay 0.o"

now take that key and farm 5 more navs but this time they are golem navs,

"what?"

you will need more than 5 reg navs to get the 5 golem navs....

"WTF".

okay now that you have spent 25 reg  navs to get 5 golem navs you are done...

"YEAH!"

... NOT HAHAH I WAS fuc king  WITH YOU!!

":((( sad face"

now you must rinse and repeat till you get all the necro gear WHICH COULD TAKE 50 times!!! WOOOOOOOOT......

"kills self"

NECRO revives me..

"kills self again"

and the cycle repeats just like that..

Edited by DeathByTeaCup

the frame is not the matter for you :) but i would like it too if im going to be fighting this guy.. and yes even one run to the boss takes just for ever!!! it could take 25 reg navs just to get to.. with 5 golem navs and then you take that and lets say 25 runs. (which is conservative) that would take 625 reg navs and 125 golem navs just to get the necro set.. now you get 1 or maybe 2 in a single run.. that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MANY RUNS!!! just think how long that would take.. AND THATS ONLY if it took 25 runs not 50.. god damn god damn

The frame is not the matter here, it is the system they made JUST to get a chance at the boss. It is a dumb time sink.

Personally, even if Nekros isn't great I love mage-y frames and I'll play with him. I will, however, be doing it via platinum. If I wanted to spend gobs of resources I don't have on keys then I'd do it in my leisure time.

As I recall, the original premise of the derelicts is that THEY ARE NOT IN THE VOID AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT REQUIRE KEYS TO ENTER. Now, I can stand keys being needed...but the fact you need to build the keys with tons of resources just to have a chance as the materials to make an even MORE expensive key is wrong. People wanna grind for Nekros, at least make the assassination key like a clan key so they don't have to go through that S#&$ a second time. Either that or maybe make it so there's a guaranteed blueprint drop for Nekros each time the Golem is defeated, making it worth it? Yes, it would still be random blueprint but that's a 1 in 3 chance to get what you need after tons of time building keys if they aren't gonna be reusable.

I must say, though, warframe may just make a lot of money off people getting platinum just to buy up nekros.

I couldn't give 2 S#&$s about Nekros. 

I just wanna fight a new boss for once. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea?

Technically speaking, the new boss is enormous in scale much like a raid boss in wow (Warframe trumps wow of course, but that's a different argument). So perhaps the idea behind needing so much to get to it is like running through the nodes on the planets to get to the boss. The trick here being that we are jumping from derelict to derelict trying to find the golem, a truly ancient and powerful infested with likely immense intelligence backing it. For all we know the golem can move the derelict itself at will, which would explain the need for multiple coordinates and assassination keys to get everything. Just a theory.