Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor And His Tree

Dreed

So all who have this weapon should feel that something in his tree is wrong.. but what.. hmm Crit Chance and Crit Dmg.. so.. how it looks

Bolotr has 0.0% crit chance and 1,5 crit dmg .. ok.. but

in boltor tree whe have:

crit chance - 4 points whats dont change anythink what we can see and nothice in game .. around 1000 bullets on target and still no crit - so all of us waste 4 points for nothing.

crit dmg - 4 points and every single point give 0.2 crit dmg..

so if boltor without any mods with crit change we have no crit and we waste points for crit dmg and for crit change in boltor tree..

Same in Akbolto pistols.. but even on it we have 0.1 i never notice any crit in game ..

So my question is.. why all weapons have same looks tree with difrent stats if some weapons arent adepted to play same role in game.. if Boltor and Bolot pistols are focused on pure dmg so why player need to waste points - 8 form 30 in weapon tree. For Rifle upgrade with oroking have sens because we get some mods.. for pistols its only one mode slot and waste time for crit chance and dmg..

all weapons have the same tree, so did warframes but their trees got overhauled. But I do wish for an overhaul on the weapons too. For some weapons, clip upgrades are completely useless, some weapons would get more use out of max ammo storage upgrades, rather then clip. For the boltor line of weapons, as you mentioned, all critical nodes are completely useless.

The whole upgrade tree for weapons needs a desperate overhaul.

Edited by DeepbloodEclipse

I'm guessing those are on the work, given that they implemented some new weapons in the game, i think they might be revewing wich weapons fit in each class, say Sniper(high crit), Rifles(Rate and Capacity) and so on. This takes time thou so just be patient, they are doing an amazing job on this closed beta so far.

hmm another math what i done.. so:

Boltor primary dmg is 18.. each node give you 1 dmg..and we get 5 of them.. so after that we have 23 primary dmg on boltor.. so i put 3 dmg mods (25+23,7+24,8=73,5).. 23 + (23 * 73,5%)= 23 + 16,9 = 39,9 ~40... my boltor deal 50. So i decided to remove one multishoot mod and add another %dmg.. (23,9%)... and my boltor deal 57 dmg .. so 23.9% give us 7 dmg but 23.9% from 23 dmg is only 5,5.. ok so i removed all mods for test..

and basic dmg is 28.. so how its possible.. we start with 18 dmg, every single dmg node in tree give us 1 dmg.. so now if i start math again we get 28+(28*73,5%)=28+20,6(prob 21) so it will be around 49 dmg..maybe 73,5 is like 74..no metter now its very close to 50 :)

25% of 28 i 7, why every single mod 23,7, 24,8 or 23,9 give us same amount of dmg = 7.

23,7 = 6,636 ~7

24,8 = 6,944 ~7

23,9 = 6,692 ~7

so if get any dmg mod what give us a little more than 23,0 % we get no 6 but 7 dmg.

but still dont know where we lost 1 point of dmg ;] 49 =/= 50 and why 5 nodes of dmg give us more than 5 dmg .. after that all strange changes with "comma" mods i realy dont know what's going on.. even on item tree player cannot be sure about all stats in his weapon... hope they fix and change it soon ..

Edited by Dreed