Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Overview Thus Far Of U10

Finch.

Thought I would give some feedback on the new update, ill just do my top three for each for now. anyways lets start

THE GOOD

1.) Added weapons - Always a nice edition, very enjoyable art style and even some possible unique weapons (looking at you infested research) 

2.) SURVIVAL - absolutely love the new survival. The weekend event was good, but this is great. Having a larger map and far apart capsules makes it more about maneuvering and actually surviving then just nuking enemies. There does need to be a clear reward for going longer though, all I kept getting was cipher, independent of time spent in game. Also I would like to see enemy levels ramp up a bit faster. And you need to be able to see when your teammates are at extraction. I missed a few extractions cause had I no idea they were on the pad.

3.) UI - Much smoother and prettier. selection of weapons is a bit quicker and has a good bit less of hassle. The mods sections still needs work (stacking, selecting multiples in two clicks.)

THE BAD

1.) Stamina- ugh...we are ninjas, we are suppose to be fast acrobatic and ninja-a-e...with the huge nerf to stamina it has become hard to complete many maneuvers. The act of doing multiple wall runs and having fluid movement in some sections is near to impossible. I understand you want stamina to be functional, but it is better of non functional then when its only function is to destroy our mobility when we are playing game based off acrobatics and ninjas

2.) Orokin derelicts keys_ (note: im pretty sure each key is single use, If they are infinite uses ignore this) Values of these keys and mats required are obscene. There are many weapons that cost less than these keys to contruct. The amount of time to get the orbs, get the resources, get the credits (yes some people are still lacking credits) and craft it, all for a chance to get what you want and, say about10 minutes in the derelicts is obscene. if it stays like this I will probably visit each section once or twice and then just leave it as the work is not worth the reward.

3.) ???, don't have any other huge complaint right now, will probably edit in more later

THE BAD

1.) Stamina- ugh...we are ninjas, we are suppose to be fast acrobatic and ninja-a-e...with the huge nerf to stamina it has become hard to complete many maneuvers. The act of doing multiple wall runs and having fluid movement in some sections is near to impossible. I understand you want stamina to be functional, but it is better of non functional then when its only function is to destroy our mobility when we are playing game based off acrobatics and ninjas

2.) Orokin derelicts keys_ (note: im pretty sure each key is single use, If they are infinite uses ignore this) Values of these keys and mats required are obscene. There are many weapons that cost less than these keys to contruct. The amount of time to get the orbs, get the resources, get the credits (yes some people are still lacking credits) and craft it, all for a chance to get what you want and, say about10 minutes in the derelicts is obscene. if it stays like this I will probably visit each section once or twice and then just leave it as the work is not worth the reward.

3.) ???, don't have any other huge complaint right now, will probably edit in more later

i completely agree. especially with the grind for the new frame.

we need to grind coords for the derelict + a S#&$ ton of resources. 9k nanospores is fine can get 2k of those with eyes closed but the circuits salvage and ferrite costs are high for the amount we get dropped.

Then to craft the golem key we need golem coords from the derelict + plus a S#&$ ton of mats again. 3k circuits is not ok for something we ned to run about 50 times if farming the other frames is anything to go by.

and we now need to purchase sentinel inventory slots aswell as everything else.

company is just getting greedy now by getting as close to forcing platinum purchases as possible and still call this game free. sad sad day for gamers everywhere.