The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Tips On Keeping Your Conclave Rating Low

Xievie

Question

-Remove your sentinel. The Sentinel AND Sentinel weapons have a heavy influence on your conclave rating. Just remove them completely, they do almost nothing in PvP for you.

-Remove most elemental mods. The only one I see useful is Ice because those deal a lot of damage to shields. Other than that, you'll be one shotting enemies anyways.

-Limit yourself to only ONE weapon: Primary or Secondary. You have enough ammo to go by, and the matches are quick, No need to have multiple ones. Just slap on a Braton and bring Twin Vipers or something. Melee weapons aren't good for PvP, so don't worry about heavily modding those.

-BRING A PVP BUILD. Do not bring your build that you would usually bring in PvP. Keep PvP and ONLY PvP in mind when you make your build. Now that we can have multiple saved builds, you could just save one for PvP and one for PvE. Base it fully with PvP in mind and do not put what you do not need.

7 answers to this question

also I'm pretty sure you HAVE TO bring three weapons.

This:

he means dont put mods on the weapon. mods increase rating, you derp

-Limit yourself to only ONE weapon: Primary or Secondary. You have enough ammo to go by, and the matches are quick, No need to have multiple ones. 

I actually meant not to bring around two weapons if you're only really gonna be using one of them. It saves a LOT of the points for you.

I have an unmodded Ash, an unmodded Flux Rifle, an unmodded Despair, unmodded Reaper Prime, no sentinel...

And my conclave rating is freaking 525. 

Seriously. I don't think it's possible for me to even use the things. I give up.

I think they will be adding higher level conclaves, Rebecca mention earlier that there were a number of things that wouldn't be done in time but would be updated in a later patch