The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadouts?

carbondragon

Question

So, I noticed the little "A, B, C" button in my mods page when going to install them in stuff. Does this means loadouts are live now, and I can consolidate my mods down? I just wanna know for sure before I start combining my Serrations toward that beautiful level 10.

Also, if loadouts are live, how do they work when using a rifle primary and a sentinel? Since they share the mod pool with many of the game's primaries, how does the system handle that?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

You can't have the same mod equipped to one of your weapons and your sentinel's weapon at the same time.  If you try to do this you will get a little pop up error message explaining the situation.  The annoying thing about this, however, is that if you are customizing your sentinel it will still show you the mods that are on your weapons.  I wish the game would filter out the unusable mods.

You can't have the same mod equipped to one of your weapons and your sentinel's weapon at the same time.  If you try to do this you will get a little pop up error message explaining the situation.  The annoying thing about this, however, is that if you are customizing your sentinel it will still show you the mods that are on your weapons.  I wish the game would filter out the unusable mods.

At first I wanted that, but since you CAN have mods on different weapons at the same time I have some mods at different strengths on different weapons right now just because of mod points available.  It lets me see ALL the mods I have so I can go and unequip from a different rifle or move them around.

Frankly I find it pretty annoying, but it would also suck to have some mods hidden from me.

I guess it's good that there's a warning. Better than it taking it off your main gun, right? Though I suppose, once I get everything set up, I'll basically have 2 level 10 Serrations and 2 Hornet Strikes and then that popup warning becomes a non-issue.

This does mean though, that loadouts are live, correct?