Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy and hack-console spawn errors/misplacements in Corpus tilesets after Fortuna update

(NSW)Grand

After the Fortuna update, in what seems to be Corpus tilesets in general, I'm noticing a couple new patterns of things that shouldn't be happening. Sometimes enemies are spawning inside the walls - and I don't mean they're stuck on something, or halfway sticking out of a wall, or inaccessibly trapped behind something in a way you can observe. I mean literally, they are actually on the other side of a wall completely, in void space. You're lucky if half a foot is sticking out someplace. And yet, you can see their shadows on the wall:

DzJvNN6UUAAkqFu.jpg:large\DzJvV5wUcAA3axr.jpgDzJvdVLVYAA4tjR.jpg

Another thing is (again, only noticed it after the Fortuna update), I'm finding spots where you're supposed to be able to hack a console in these Corpus tilesets (I think all of them? not sure), but there is no console. You might find a console in another place in the room but it won't get used, or maybe it'll be somewhere inside a wall, I have no idea, but the point is, they aren't where they're supposed to be if they're there at all:

DzJvlZhVAAAX-uh.jpgDzJvu6AUcAAQr_B.jpgDzJv2y_UcAAnHxo.jpg

• Like 1