The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Heatwave and Fireblast Should Switch Energy Costs

MetaMortred

Ember Heatwave is a very weak power that costs a lot, I didn't fine myself using it at all. However, Fireblast is a very great power that can kill everyone in a large radius. I suggest:

* Heatwave Energy cost should reduce to 50 and Fireblast to 75.

or

* Hearwave Evergy cost should rerduce to 50, Fire Blast increase to 60 (or no change)

Energy costs are a bit out of place atm, there are a lot of skills I'll never use because of the energy cost compared to the others. I agree that the ubers should cost 100 energy, since they are extremely powerful, but every other skill shall have it's own cost depending on it's effectiveness. This combined with "specific" mods that would alter the way skills work (adding range to the skill while upping its cost...) or give specific stats (like a small amount of energy regen...) to your frame would make it much more consistent. And it would give a better incentive that you are playing as a mage or a tank etc...

Edited by ap0k41yp5

No, don't switch them!

Heatwave is pretty much useless right know. Only thing it's doing is stun enemies in burning animation.

So I suggest to lower heatwave costs and leave it as stun ability.

Fireblast is fine right know and I don't see a reason to increase it's cost.

No, don't switch them!

Heatwave is pretty much useless right know. Only thing it's doing is stun enemies in burning animation.

So I suggest to lower heatwave costs and leave it as stun ability.

Fireblast is fine right know and I don't see a reason to increase it's cost.

Fireblast is OP. As a tester you must see the game itself. Powers that kill many enemies like this must be at least more expensive. I think 75 would be a great cost for fire blast, because it is very powerful, if it is only 50 then you can spam it and kill almost anything + stunning.