Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining laser and Fishing spears should be disabled in Bounties.

RbDrache

I ran 4 Fortuna bounties for standings, and 3 of them had a leech, staying somewhere else and fishing, simultaneously vacuuming up all the rewards other squadmates earned.

Fortuna bounties' difficulty scales with the number of the players, so if one of them decides to be a leech, the mission gets significantly harder, especially the excavation one.

Edit: Tranq Rifle should be banned too.

Edited by RbDrache
forgot tranq rifle

Oh i know what you mean now, yes during bounties. But also add some new features so the tools have combat effective and radar enhancements,  say my spear collected items, and for combat aoes, and status effects, aughments to make throwing fun, melee stances, and upgrades to make them into several detection and bounty uses, this wont happen right away, so i dont care if they just added a new attack or two to make them more fun mean while I realized that the ayatan stars could be used up to temporarily enhance weapons and tools but only briefly until augmentead or reforged, various scientifc changes and it wont just be a toaster anymore, i think that if we get some attached to spears and on mining guns we could use them to heal, and power up devices, excavators, and warframes can benefit from the players who rather use these tools die hard, the problem is that the players are worried about completing the games requirements to level up their standing, which is why players are out fishing instead of helping, the bounties just need to give up some money on minning and fishing as bonuses and augments or upgrades to the weapons, the fish need other purpose too, they should invest into making some aquatic pets, and new warframes that relate to fishing and minning, gara and hydroid makes no sense, they perform differently but use up water gimmicks and gara has jewel requirements on the neuroptics and particles found in the foundry blueprints, and realistically carrying all those fish on a warframe is fake, so there should be like a basket and some mods and special upgrades made to the future weapon versions of both of the tools, so they can perfrom in conjuction detect that the player is under attack or near resources or items/fish/team mates, there for creating new passive traits and reasons to keep the team mates interested in fishing or using spears, the fish are wayyy to small, and the dangers lie outside of the water, even in the deep waters, and other planets where fishing in sand or forest rivers doesnt excist yet, you should still want to fish to find mods, warframe parts, temporary items, and credits and otehr resources.

I though of some attacks for the spear and gun weapon like a shockwave when deploying the spear which causes enarby enemies and resources aware, but there are some status effects and other bonuses like how octavia plays, maybe multiple catches affects combat melee speed of future speed and the avaliable abilities or how the pet is influenced, the caught fish could be retrofit as a school or something interesting to keep up with the various robots and kubrow , give them some procs and functions for their attacks, maybe they can eat or use a fish to call up a power tackle or something pokemon esque system of learning new skills and passive traits, having the spear would be like monster hunter which variosu mods enhance mobility and how dragoons of final fantasy had wyvern control,

last point add fishing spots in other planets and mining too, imagine what those look like in the void. Cetus and fortuna need to reconsider how the scanner and radars and tools can be modded before the syndicates if they want to take some credit lol,

oh yeah, and the  frustration of calling up a spear instead when you want to just ride an archwing eah at least making an option and a new dropdown menu for the gear items to call up future upgrades, stance or weapon changes, flashlights, optional features, lunaro!

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro