Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Vor's Prize and Sands of Inaros Quests Replayable

(NSW)Nintendork3D

So this will seem like a minor complaint, but can you guys PLEASE make Vor's prize replayable?  I ended up selling the flawed  mods that you receive during that quest, and wanted to get them back (mainly for collection purposes) only to find out you can't get them back!  Why can we replay almost every quest except that one?  At least make those mods unobtainable outside of the quest.  It's rather anti-consumer to make certain items obtainable during only one part of the game, without any warning that they are obtainable any other way (minus a tiny check box in the mod codex section) and then make it so that we can sell them with no means of retrieval.  At the very least make flawed mods tradable again (why was that changed in the first place?)  I was even told helping a bud through the tutorial would regain them, however, that didn't work either!

On top of this, I (thankfully) learned from a bud that there are some codex entries you can only get during the Inaros quest, and if you complete the quest before finishing it, they are no longer completable!  I love this game, but these are some oversights that should be fixed.

Edited by (NSW)Nintendork3D