Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf spawn on Interception - You can get nothing

SarusMindfury

A few minutes ago i got my first Wolf of Saturn Six spawn, but we had some issues. 

He showed him up near 90% of an Interception. At that point, with people who doesnt even knew who he was, even lefting the points we couldnt stop the points to reaching 100%. 
After we got 100%, i asked the group to dont kill the monsters left but, with no points to take, they started to group arround the wolf and got killed, the timer started and i tought we were already screwed but, thankfully, we wasnt. Even when the clock reached 00:00 we didnt got kicked from the map, so i tought we will be OK. 

The issue was, after we killed him, instantly we got the end screen. I got lucky, i was near the wolf and got the mod (nothing too special, that isnt the matter), but other players, adding a very low MR who maybe didnt got Vacuum, didnt got it. 

You guys should make the 20s timer on interceptions wait till the Wolf is dead to start ticking. I notice you make the map wait till he is death at least, but should change the trigger to the clock and not only the one to finish the map. 

Why i didnt report in bugs? Because i dont think is an error of the game, is something that should be changed. 
Meanwhile, you who are reading this, if you are about to kill the Wolf after an interception, stand near him before it dies. 

• Like 1