The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Low FPS on PC

Nalothisal

I've troubleshooted and found nothing that would explain why my game runs at 5 FPS on my Ryzen 5 1500 and Radeon RX 550.

Closing Razer Synapse, Skype, Firefox, Discord, and others did nothing at all to fix the issue, even after I installed the latest drivers via clean install.

Edited by Nalothisal

On 2019-03-02 at 11:59 PM, Nalothisal said:

I've troubleshooted and found nothing that would explain why my game runs at 5 FPS on my Ryzen 5 1500 and Radeon RX 550.

Closing Razer Synapse, Skype, Firefox, Discord, and others did nothing at all to fix the issue, even after I installed the latest drivers via clean install.

You have msi afterburner active then you have to change this settings uncheck it.

RjohG2m.png

MufOBYn.jpg

Edited by -Legendzzz

19 hours ago, -Legendzzz said:

You have msi afterburner active then you have to change this settings uncheck it.

RjohG2m.png

MufOBYn.jpg

Disabling the launcher GPU acceleration did the trick for me. I was about to make a post about performance issues we have now in Fortuna but I tried this and it went back to 80 instead of sitting on 40-70 fps with stutters. I have a 6700k CPU with 16gb of ram and a 970strix GPU and I am using MSI afterburner. I'm really not happy what is going on with the fps drops and low fps because I use to have way higher fps in Fortuna than I have now with fewer stutters. But thank you so much for posting this solution. I can play the game again on a normal level 🙂

Edited by Tobar1
Never mind its back to 60 fps , is this game becoming a meme ?? wtf is going on :(