Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inventory + Kraken Purchase + Few Drops Bug

Wargarble

Just saw the Kraken in shop and thought "ooh, I'd like to try that out". So I paid the 20,000 or so credits to purchase it but lo and behold, when I went to my inventory/switch weapons screen it didn't show up as being bought, instead showing as being available to be bought only for 120 platinum.

On top of that when I went to my inventory screen and looked at the second page in my weapons list, I found I had only one slot available and it was empty, not the four slots (and had had for quite some time) I had paid for and no Kraken pistol.

Unrelated but still important, just finished a sabotage mission at Cambria in the Earth sector and was annoyed to find that even though I busted open 30-ish containers and killed quite a few waves of enemies, I only received a single material drop of 20 rubedo in the whole mission, which is just crap, especially considering how many different things rubedo is needed to make in the foundry. Whether that's a bug or an adjustment made by the developers I don't know, but I hope the number of material drops and their amount changes or gets fixed.

So:

- gun bought but not obtained, and the real price a total questionmark at this point.

- inventory missing slots paid for and obtained some time ago

- material drops being totally crap

Edited by Wargarble

Just saw the Kraken in shop and thought "ooh, I'd like to try that out". So I paid the 20,000 or so credits to purchase it but lo and behold, when I went to my inventory/switch weapons screen it didn't show up as being bought, instead showing as being available to be bought only for 120 platinum.

On top of that when I went to my inventory screen and looked at the second page in my weapons list, I found I had only one slot available and it was empty, not the four slots I had paid for and no Kraken pistol.

Unrelated but still important, just finished a sabotage mission at Cambria in the Earth sector and was annoyed to find that even though I busted open 30-ish containers and killed quite a few waves of enemies, I only received a single material drop of 20 rubedo in the whole mission, which is just crap, especially considering how many different things rubedo is needed to make in the foundry. Whether that's a bug or an adjustment made by the developers I don't know, but I hope the number of material drops and their amount changes or gets fixed.

So:

- gun bought but not obtained, and the real price a total questionmark at this point.

- inventory missing slots paid for

- material drops being totally crap

The 20,000 credits isnt for the gun itself. It can only be purchased with platinum, but the BLUEPRINT can be purchased for 20,000.

You've bought the blueprint so now you must gather the materials to craft it within the Foundry.

I haven't come across any inventory slot bugs myself and I've already purchased quite a handful. Sorry can't help you there.

I agree, the material drops have really been terrible as of late.. used to be able to farm them quite well but nowadays takes 3x the time.

For the material drop rate it needs to be high for them, lets face it if you could get all that you need in less then a day then why would you ever need to spend money in this game. With the new inventory system a lot of people are saying that they are missing a few slots, this might be true but I still have all mine you just need to click the numbers not next (next skips by 10 slots).

The 20,000 credits isnt for the gun itself. It can only be purchased with platinum, but the BLUEPRINT can be purchased for 20,000.

You've bought the blueprint so now you must gather the materials to craft it within the Foundry.

Ah, stupid me, I need to wake up more and stop being delusional. Was sure I bought the gun and not a BP.

For the material drop rate it needs to be high for them, lets face it if you could get all that you need in less then a day then why would you ever need to spend money in this game. With the new inventory system a lot of people are saying that they are missing a few slots, this might be true but I still have all mine you just need to click the numbers not next (next skips by 10 slots).

You're actually right, found my slots still there but the next button was only making the last show up, crazy. It should show next 8 since only 8 slots show at a time, just a minor dev oversight when they changed the buttons. Also, even though I have 12 slots the next button would take me to a page where only one slot was showing, next 11? Crazy.

Edited by Wargarble

I found out the new inventory the hard way when I was trying to sell some of my old mods in my 40 tabs I had. The new update works best for people like me that keep so much stuff and skipping by 10 is nice for all the mods but not for the WF or the weapons tab.

Edited by Abercius