Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Not For The Grind Or The Waiting Times, Bring Golem To Jupiter Because Of This:

RaptorShinRyu

Let's pretend we're one of the &#! kissers and say we're totally fine with waiting 5+ hours to have a go at farming for the new frame. After you finally get all your parts, you think we'll ever go back to the derelict? To switch up our daily grind routine with other bosses? Just for the hell of it? No. You worked so hard on without a doubt one of the most complex bosses in the game, and you lock him behind a wall of time. It's a huge waste of talent.

"We can't because we don't know where we'll put Volt"

I think I can safely say I can speak for everyone when I say people probably wouldn't care if you put the new Golem on Jupiter and made him drop both Nekros and Volt prints for the time being until you find a place for Volt. Would it be a bit tedious? Perhaps. But it sure as hell beats waiting for hours just to have a chance at rolling the RNG dice, or fighting a new boss.

Edited by RaptorShinRyu

Let's pretend we're one of the &#! kissers and say we're totally fine with waiting 5+ hours to have a go at farming for the new frame. After you finally get all your parts, you think we'll ever go back to the derelict? To switch up our daily grind routine with other bosses? Just for the hell of it? No. You worked so hard on without a doubt one of the most complex bosses in the game, and you lock him behind a wall of time. It's a huge waste of talent.

"We can't because we don't know where we'll put Volt"

I think I can safely say I can speak for everyone when I say people probably wouldn't care if you put the new Golem on Jupiter and made him drop both Nekros and Volt prints for the time being until you find a place for Volt. Would it be a bit tedious? Perhaps. But it sure as hell beats waiting for hours just to have a chance at rolling the RNG dice, or fighting a boss.

Infinitely this.

The new golem's current rewards are basically just Nekros parts and mods. Once people obtain what they want, they're never going to go through that difficulty in order to fight him again, because there is simply no reward whatsoever for their effort. Other bosses at least offer the luxury of a relatively enjoyable battle should they have an Alert mission associated with them or should the player simply feel like they want to fight the boss. Neither are going to happen with the new Golem's current system.

Once the Nekros excitement goes down, the Derelicts will become as much a ghost town as any Phobos battle that isn't Iliad.

Edited by SortaRandom