Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void fissure Excavation mission - energy carrier spawn rate too low

Unimatrix0

Seriously. I've hewn my way through reams of enemies, maybe 50-75, before I come across a single power carrier. And that's with a T1 relic. It's consistently been like this for me for a while now, but just now this mission was particularly bad. After half an hour of treading water and failing to defend the excavators, I just quit the mission from pure fatigue. If I were to guess, all the extra corrupted enemies in the spawn list are pushing out the probability for power carriers, which wasn't adjusted from the standard version of the Excavation mission. Is this intended to be added difficulty for the void mode or what? Am I the only one who's noticed this?

I'm able to get through standard Excavation just fine. Solo, even, which is a feat apparently. Just that void's onslaught of enemies means I can't defend the excavators long enough to complete a dig. Maybe I'm just extraordinary unlucky. On a few occasions on normal I had the ground littered with power cells, but others I had to resort to hunting around the map for carriers, picking up power cells, and dumping them in a pile before I got close enough to the waypoint to drop the excavator >.>

Edited by Unimatrix0