Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Supposed To Take This Long?

Halikar

So, I've been playing this for a while and im having a blast with the game. but one thing is beginning to grind my gears...

Is it supposed to take an incredibly long time to go from level 1 to 2? im getting, maybe 100-ish experience towards the next level, but even at this pace that means i have about 20-22 missions to go which is, to me, a little absurd.

Im not saying im going to stop playing, but i did miss out on the boltor sale because i wasnt high enough level to purchase it with plat, which was really annoying. so i guess i need a little bit of an idea on what i should do to increase my levelling progress rather than just grind the living bajeezus out of the early game.

thanks.

So, I've been playing this for a while and im having a blast with the game. but one thing is beginning to grind my gears...

Is it supposed to take an incredibly long time to go from level 1 to 2? im getting, maybe 100-ish experience towards the next level, but even at this pace that means i have about 20-22 missions to go which is, to me, a little absurd.

Im not saying im going to stop playing, but i did miss out on the boltor sale because i wasnt high enough level to purchase it with plat, which was really annoying. so i guess i need a little bit of an idea on what i should do to increase my levelling progress rather than just grind the living bajeezus out of the early game.

thanks.

You need to level up your equipment in order to level up.