Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two melee equipment slots

Ashlantir

DE,

I have been thinking about a new feature that I would like to see some time soon. It would be a relatively easy design as well. Personally I am a melee user. I don't use guns very often as I just find gun play less interesting than melee combat. Again, this is just my personal fighting style. On this note however, I would like the ability to equip two melee weapons. Such as using the secondary slot for either a side arm or a second melee weapon. This would open up your game play and customization options so much more. I have always wanted to be able to swap from a Katana to, say, a Wakizashi, or maybe even a glaive. It would give so many more variations to melee combat for those of us that don't use guns. And with the new weapon swap method that you have introduced with melee 3.0, it would me for seamless combos to be pulled off by such a combination. If anyone has more similar suggestions or an idea to build off this, I would really like to get this going so that it may be an option in the near future of the game.

Thank you for your time,

Ashlantir of The Last Remnant