Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Nekros

tripletriple

He needs a buff, I don't believe he is on par with any of the other warframes. He has one ability which is complete useless aka desecrate which needs to be removed you can't even find corpses to use it on, terrify has no range and lasts for a very low duration. The ulti is alright except for the fact that it is bugged, and you need to kill people before you actually use it. He has low def, low hp, low energy, low defence, low sprint speed. Additionally has no way to protect himself. Please buff him.

Terrify protects him. And I like Desecrate. It gives more loot in MD missions and more O2 in Survival.

They just need to fix how his 4 glitches out sometimes and you can't tell them apart from enemies, and improve Desecrate so it loots from bodies blown up by Nova or Saryn.

I agree, his ulti has a "power in use" bug which i have encounted multiple times in missions, where i use the skill at the beginning of the mission then cannot use it again.
the fact that nekros has low max energy makes it useless for a power warframe, and the low armour and shields makes it very vulnerable when it only has one defensive skill with a very limited range.

desecrate = poop first thing to change after aura polarity is a skill polarity so i dont waste mod points on trash skills

4 glitch is annoying, but meh.    Desecrate though needs a buff too loot from bodies that have been blown up just ran through a grinder, blown up, frozen, nuked, then ground into a fine mist by element mods on weapons, and other warframe ablilities.

Maybe given how an enemy dies will change how the rng rolls for what loot is dropped if any.   Ex:  Death by nova ulti, greater chance of energy orb drops and ones that restore 50 energy rather then 25.   or..   Death from a fire, increased chance of mods or ammo?  etc etc

Desecrate just needs some extra love to make sure it's usable in more situations... but if you think Desecrate is a trash skill you are doing it way wrong.

I've doubled close to tripled my resources in mobile defense runs using it regularly in rapid response to teammates using Ulties and after getting nice clusters of quick kills.

Terrify is basically useless if you ask me... need to ignore LOS and maybe have enemies do a mix of running and cowering (just running away till they hit a wall is pretty annoying and actually makes them more of a pain to kill)

Desecrate just needs some extra love to make sure it's usable in more situations... but if you think Desecrate is a trash skill you are doing it way wrong.

I've doubled close to tripled my resources in mobile defense runs using it regularly in rapid response to teammates using Ulties and after getting nice clusters of quick kills.

Terrify is basically useless if you ask me... need to ignore LOS and maybe have enemies do a mix of running and cowering (just running away till they hit a wall is pretty annoying and actually makes them more of a pain to kill)

In regards to your comment on Terrify... read your response about Desecrate and that is my word to you :P

Terrify is VERY useful for sticky situations lol.  

"Terrify is basically useless if you ask me... need to ignore LOS and maybe have enemies do a mix of running and cowering (just running away till they hit a wall is pretty annoying and actually makes them more of a pain to kill)"

your using it wrong then, Terrify is meant as a panic button, used to keep enemies from coming near the cryo pod on defence and mobile defence mission, aswell as clearing room and preventing enemies from attacking you when reviving downed team members. It also has a time limit, so once it runs out the enemies will attract to you like flies on poop.

Desecrate doesnt give enough of a reward to make it a worthwhile skill to have, it also has a limited range and the bodies are dissappearing too quickly for it to give you any bonus.
You put in the point that you use it when your team mates use their Ulti's, this doesnt suit everyone, as solo gameplay is a very big part of this game aswell and for that this skill is useless.

Really the only power of his I use is Soul Punch... It's nice if you get a line of guys, the rest are pretty lack luster.

The other problem with his lame power set is the animations feel really unresponsive, and tend to stop me in my tracks. I don't like the "cool down" on soul punch. I get that they don't want it to be spammy, but I am constantly frustrated trying to use it, and nothing.

I think he's cool looking, but for a "death frame" he's not very deadly, and his stats suggest he's not really meant to be good at anything.

Edited by Pathyriel

I feel when people complain about Warframes needing a buff immediately it's really just them wanting justification for spending $25 on a Warframe. Sorry if he's not OP enough for your money.

He just came out.

Relax.

And you guys aren't even talking about what really matters. He gets his own scarf.

Nekros Is fine, other than the skill desecrate, the overly linear Soul punch, and his armor rating ( I don't want people saying "urhur u dun kno how 2 use desecrate cuz u r not smert playur urhur") no, that skill really needs a revamp, maybe even a whole new skill altogether, if you are an intense grinder or farmer, use the master loot mod or whatever it's called.

The only thing about him I don't like is his Aura slot not being polarized... other than that I love him to death.

A large portion of the community complained about Pre-Polarized Aura Slots. Either way you most likely have to Forma to get what you want. At least with it Unmodded you don't take a Mod-Point-Boost-Penalty.

A large portion of the community complained about Pre-Polarized Aura Slots. Either way you most likely have to Forma to get what you want. At least with it Unmodded you don't take a Mod-Point-Boost-Penalty.

That's fair enough.  Regardless, I love Nekros.  As he is now, I have no problem making him my MainFrame.