Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo needs better respawn like relays does

-ViperStrike-

I guess this is the proper forum for exposing the idea I just had.

I stay more at my clan dojo than orbiter's. My clan members loves to rush missions and then go back to trade. As for me, I need to be ever ready for trading in between missions. a transporter works faster than one loading screen. But when you go back to the dojo after some mission, the game randomly places you anywhere in there including inaccessible places depending on your decoration.

1. Why force you to hit Esc and then going back to navigation UI after your return?
  2. Why not add this response mechanic: if you use the navigation at the dojo, respawn back to there when done. Just like it has always been on the relays' navigation.

Also I would like to add that randomly placing people on some specific room can also give frustrating moments. This picture down this post shows a respawn done inside one of the rooms pillars. It is not a player decoration it is actually vanilla pillars. I don't know the limitations but I would rather wait for the room to load the specific zone I want them to respawn than just placing them anywhere.

We already have ''main room'' to spawn people but that's only when entering dojo, not when they're coming back.

kmydG93.png