Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

profit-taker bounty 1 phase 2, earth defense

(PSN)seanchanite

Two consistent bugs I've come across. 

FIrst: profit-taker mission 1 phase 2 is currently impossible to complete. Every time I start that bounty, and I get to phase 2, the datamass never shows up. It's supposed to drop from enemies, but no enemies ever showed up. There was one case where I was not the host, and I left the squad. When I loaded back into orb vallis, there were plenty of enemies around and I was able to get the datamass alone. Doing a cursory glance on the internet, I found that these profit-taker bounties are extremely prone to glitches, so maybe I'm beating a dead horse at this point. 

Second: On Earth, the first defense mission you come across is grineer. The grineer there are currently bugged and most of them will spend their time jumping up and down crates instead of heading towards the middle. I was forced to circle the map endlessly killing all the grineer that were getting stuck in a crate jumping loop. I would say about 75% of them got stuck in this loop every round.

Yup phase 2 is a nightmare and is down to blind luck whether or not the guy will show up, sometimes if your not the host you can leave and it will spawn in but that is hardly a fix.

I wanted to grind the mission a bit to get the mod but in the end just gave up all hope.