Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ui Failure

Jilreign

i have a further issue with the UI.

Example:

I have teh Sweeper (shotgun) sentinel weapon on.

I have a rifle equipped in primary slot and all my shotguns are set to profile C which is blank.

I still CANNOT attach a shotgun mod to my sentinels weapon because sitting in a weapon cache in my armory somewhere is a weapon that has a mod attached to a profile not even being used. This is quite plainly bullS#&$.

What is the purpose of profiles and quick swapping mods/having the ability to not have to constantly remove mods from weapons to attach to others if you can't even equip them to a weapon u are using when they are on a weapon AND profile you aren't using.

Seriously DE, as i'm sure you'd understand if you actually read the forums (not just design council), this update has been nothing but disappointing so far.

So here is a very very simple solution to a problem that a team of developers and QC reps (which i doubt you actually have or things like this wouldn't happen)

You CAN equip every applicable mod to every applicable weapon BUT if you try to EQUIP a weapon or profile that has the same mods on it then NOTIFY us with a text box. Anything sitting in your stash is irrelevant and doesn't matter what mod it has on because you're not using it.

OR just let us use them on both,