Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb : bug, and empty moment

mikakor

okay,. so, i don't know if it is intended, or if it intended, or if it is a bug, but the exploiter orb, once the fight is started, VERY OFTEN go stuck himself on the god damn mountain, resulting in the fight taking an awful turn of jumping all the time across the mountain to find the fractur,e or prevent coolant raknoid we cna't even see from healing her. it would be good to just prevent her ( and her path finding ) from getting close to the mountain, for fight fluidity.

second, and THIS is very irritating, when fighting, and throwing at her the thermal canisters, there is, VERY often, "empty" period where you have all the canisters of coolant you want, but no fractures at all, and the orb not creating new ones, resultings in very empty period where you can litterally just wait, doing nothing, at the mercy of the AI for when he will decide to create new ones, which isn't exactly the best feeling, for a boss fight.

as a solution to this problem, i would suggest that the exploiter orb, once there is only 5 fracture ( and less ) left, that she put the action of creating new fractures on priority number 1 of her list of attacks, so that there isn't any moment of waiting, and the fight can continue in all fluidity.

share with me what you think of my feedback.