The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

BSOD every 10 hours

Blasphetus

So at first I thought it was my PC giving the issue.. I sent in my CPU, GPU and RAM for warranties, all came back with no fault found.. I updated my BIOS and my SSD's Firmware.. But for some odd reason every time I play Warframe (and only Warframe) I get a BSOD after about 10 hours saying CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.. It's always the same one.. Reloaded my Windows and reinstalled the game multiple times.. I have no idea why it happens.. Just before it happens the game freezes, you can hear a very numbing frequency tone and my RGB Keyboard and mouse freeze dead as well..

Any suggestions as to what this might be? It only happens when Playing Warframe and sometimes (very rarely) on the desktop when nothing is happening.. But that is very rare..

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

16GB DDR4 2666 RAM (2x8GB)

Aorus Radeon RX580 8GB

Windows 10 Pro

Quick EDIT:

I do have a Razer Keyboard, Mouse and Headset and I also have Discord installed.. I just read that some people had issues with performance and had to uninstall Synapse and Discord.. Will that make the very rare BSOD on Desktop go away as well? I've read enough about Razer but what could make Discord crash the game?

Edited by Poultrygeist666