The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sidearms Buyable With Credits

Matxer

Question

13 answers to this question

I would suggest saving up credits and resources for the single Vasto, but out of those three I would prefer the Aklato.

The Lex is slower and less reliable, but it does get the job done if you get used to it.

The Sicarus is all around bad. Don't get it.

Edited by Xievie

Next choice is Bolto and Akbolto or Vasto and Akvasto.

Go for the Vasto and Dual Vasto.

I believe that the single Vasto is a flat upgrade from the Lex, and in my experience far superior in terms of damage and accuracy compared to the Bolto.

----

Here's is my suggested way to go for gear:

Primary:  Mk1-Brato -> Braton -> Personal Preference/Soma -> Soma

Secondary: Lato -> Aklato -> Vasto/Dual Vasto -> Acrid

Melee: Skana -> Dual Zorens (mobility, I can teach you) or the Gram (has knockdown, which is extremely important) or the Orthos (has superior damage, but I'd suggest to use the other two over this), Dual Zorens being a #1 choice

Highlighted the one that applies to this topic the most, though.

I'll go with the Aklato then. Plus 25 000 credits is cheap.

For the melee, I have crafted the Scindo because I had the blueprint. It's slow but efficient. When the enemy is hit, he doesn't retaliate as if he were stunned and I can finish him in a few hits. When there are several enemies, I jump and melee. They go to the floor. Not a bad weapon, I guess.

I'd stick with Lato. If you REALLY want one of the 3, Lex is the one that is the most different from Lato.

Sicarus is okay, just that everything it does can be done by Lato other than one V polarity and I think 2 more damage per bullet. It's nice but doesn't actually make that much difference. The burst fire is something that you can get used to but so far there isn't a reason to do so (You're not firing faster or more accurate than semi-auto.

Aklato has bigger clip, faster fire rate, less accuracy and longer reload. Lato is fast enough in both fire rate and reload speed so I don't find Aklato to be much of an upgrade.

Lex is different. It packs almost 3 Lato bullets in one and comes with a V polarity. However I am more of a spraying person so I can't really handle Lex's slow fire rate, huge recoil and longer reload time. Definitely try this one out if head shot is your second nature.

Anddddd I just really like Lato.

The Sicarus isn't so bad really. For purchasing with credits, it could be worse.

I enjoyed leveling it to 30. Felt like a pocket Burston (whether you like that or not will be the deciding factor). Just be sure to use fire rate mods (Lethal Torrent, hello) to help with the kick, but 26 damage x 3 isn't so bad.

Edited by honeybadger