Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Peacemaker bug

NoodlesOfCat

So i recently found a bug that can makes entire missions trivial. The bug allows Mesa to hold her Regulators as if they were a normal weapon. They drain no energy, the range is a full 360 degrees around the character, it has no speed penalties - with full free movement e.g. bullet jumping, sprinting, wall latching, etc - and it doesn't even disappear when you walk into a nullify bubble. The bug can consistently be repeated with the following steps:

1. Press 4 to enter Peacemaker
  2. Press 4 once again to exit
  3. As you exit Peacemaker press the melee button
  4. Press the Aim or Fire button
  5. If the red circle on the screen disappears and in the bottom right it says Mesa is wielding her Regulators (Red Arrow) but is not using Peacemaker (Green Arrow), you have successfully replicated the bug.
  6. The bug will only cancel if the player: Dies, swaps weapon (Quick melee doesn't break the bug) or rides a vehicle(1)
    1 (edit: The bug will only cancel when riding the archwing and not the k-drive)

Untitled.png

I personally would not recommend exploiting this bug as it makes missions no fun. The only reason I'm posting it is because i hope it gets patched quickly. 

Edited by TheJuanMonster