The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Locked in Hysteria Animation

Brech_o7

Deactivating hysteria, either manually or by running out of energy, causes me to remain in the hysteria animation without being able to attack or use abilities. I've read that this can be fixed by dying, jumping off the map or simply waiting 30 seconds for it to sort itself out, although these actions haven't consistently worked for me. I've only been playing for a week and have been playing mostly solo without issues, but it seems this bug occurs at least once out of every 4 public missions. I just finished a public defense mission where this happened multiple times.

Edited by Brech_o7
  • Like 1

This keeps happening to me too, it leaves me locked and unable to attack or roll. It's not rare either, it's happening at least once or twice a mission whenever I play with Valkyr 😕

With the new Melee system quick switching to secondary with RMB also takes you out of Hysteria but keeps the energy drain on. I'm not sure if that is related to making this "locking" bug more likely or not.

Was just searching to see if anyone else had this issue.
I thought it was the Ack & Brunt I was using, because it's a new weapon for me, but I suppose it may just be Valkyr herself. 

I've been using Valkyr Prime and she was stuck in her Hysteria animation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sadlemons said:

Was just searching to see if anyone else had this issue.
I thought it was the Ack & Brunt I was using, because it's a new weapon for me, but I suppose it may just be Valkyr herself. 

I've been using Valkyr Prime and she was stuck in her Hysteria animation.

same here. I was trying a new melee weapon and thought it could be that- but it's happening regardless of what i change my loadout to be. Definitely think it's a problem with Valkyr herself.