Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb Mission Failed

Sunkel

I did some exploiter orb runs and I ran out of revives. When we extracted (I didn't abort obviously) I got the mission failed end screen and lost all my rewards. I tried changing the group and went in with another group from inside fortuna and the same thing happened.

Maybe it bugged from the first mission and carried it to the second but all those rewards are lost forever I guess there goes 1 and a half hours of my life wasted.

Don't think it has anything to do with revives.

First time it happened to me I too ran out of revives. However, second time over (in a row), it was deathless and it still "fails" - no loot.

Doing anything else in Fortuna and extracting works as intended. This has only happened to me after the Exploiter Orb boss.

Edit: There's no host migration and no forced/solo extractions. Everyone leaves at the same time, and everyone else gets loot.

Edited by Castelious
more info

Did you leave fortuna after the first mission failed? I think it might be related to that. Since you didn't leave the mission failed, the session didn't change or something similar. In my case everyone in both groups got the loot so it's not shared.