Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost -- Dmg And Skills

Dreed

1. 2nd skill Ice Wave - Power Strengh do not increase dmg from this skill in many situation this skill is useless.. dmg is to low for 50 power cost. Power Range do not affect this skill too... so wave is just the same .. sad :( fighting vs 35 lvl infestation mobs i can tell You this skill is usefull ... better collect another energy globe and use Avalanche or even Snow Globe what slow all enemy inside and give players free time to kill all mobs.

2. 3th skill Snow Globe - LOVE IT much.. but it can't protect You from Corpus attack, another Warframe with shield what dont protect players from Corpus laser guns Attack.

3. 1st skill its great..but what is a primarry concept of this skill... low dmg or freez.. its nice when i can freez comanders or ancintes.. but why just after few dmg it breaks and knocked down enemy? Realy - have 2nd lvl of this skill i just now readed that this skill deal frost dmg ;].. it must be very very low, even with power strenght.. - > and its ver very easy to miss target with this skill especialy when you using zoom on rifle.

Frost has one of the best defensive skills in the game, one of the best offensive skills in the game, and has armor equal to what is supposed to be the tankiest warframe in the game.

I want to say that I am all right with Frost having a dud skill or 2. In reality, I hope that DE will rework all of the frames in the future so that dud skills are removed and replaced, but as it stands now, Frost is probably the strongest frame in the game.

I would not call it fine because there is much room for reasonable improvement.

For example are power range mods a bit wasted coz they only boost 4th skill and all other skills have 0 benefits. Power Strength does the same because either it is not working at all on the other skills or their base damage is so low the percentage increase is laughable.

Ice Wave for example starts at 100 damage and stays at 100 damage at all levels, is really hard to hit because of the cast animation and the slow travel speed AND the small hitradius (which could be affected by range mods but it doesnt).

frost is one of the best warframe IMO , perfect balance of damage and defense and then you get other warframes like ember , the now nerfed Volt and several others who are seriosuly lacking. There really no other reason to complain about frost other then hes slow movement speed.

My beloved Nyx only has one usefull skill...

I dont blame dmg but only systems in game .. mods what are not usefull skill what are very very usefull but only againt some mobs.. No Mag Shield, No frost shield can protect players againt Corpus.. but the most higher lvl of mobs on Pluto are corpus.. Mag can't recover own Shield.. Thrinity have problems too... There is many difrend bad systems what need to be changed and fixed..

I play Ash, Mag, Ember, Volt and soon play Nyx - nyx is buged .. hope it will be change sooon.

Edited by Dreed