Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Settings Defaulted

AnUglyOldGranny

I logged in just a bit ago for the first time today. I opened up Warframe and downloaded the latest hotfix. Once the game opened to the log in screen I noticed the first change. The log in screen was not set to my Warframe, colors, or theme. Once I logged in they changed back to mine. I spent the next few minutes in my orbiter checking the daily stuff and decided to hop into a mission. I typically play solo unless I'm in a squad with a friend so when I went to start a mission the game started searching for other players which was not my default play setting. I backed out and changed that back to solo. Started up the mission again and once in I noticed everything looked and felt weird. I paused and went into options and noticed all my settings were changed back to default. Controls, interface, UI, anything I had once changed to my personal preference was changed back. 

I didn't log in for a long session so once I started to make attempts to fix everything I realized this would take too long and just backed out of the mission and exited the game. I wasn't sure where to take this issue so I hope this is the right place. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but it's quite frustrating on my end and wanted this issue to be known. Thanks.

Edited by AnUglyOldGranny
Just went to edit my orbiter colors and I noticed that all my favorite colors were also reset and I had no favorites. So I had to go back through and favorite colors all over again. Really wish I could get some word about this issue.