Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee stance slot suddenly un-polarized

(PSN)ChanceComic

I logged on 2 hours ago, thought of a better build for the zaw that was equipped, swapped a polarized slot, and suddenly the polarized stance slot lost its polarization. And I possibly may have lost the stance that was originally there. (not too sure though) Now I am sitting at -14 capacity on that weapon because I can't un-equip any mods or even move them around. I polarized the slot when I built the zaw so I'm a little upset about the possibility of having to farm or buy another forma for this thing. I was actually excited to use my keewar zaw now that I have a good riven for it. 

After a bit of troubleshooting, I think I realized that the weapon itself is missing a forma. Yesterday it had 3, today after all this crap its sitting at 2. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm experiencing the same problem with my polearm zaw (cyath). I've just forma'ed my first zaw for the first time and after swapping around the polarities a bit, the stance polarity slot has gone missing.

Searching around the internet a bit, it has apparently only been reported as an issue on the PC bug forum and it only happens to zaws, but I'm currently experiencing it now on the ps4. Can we get a fix to the missing stance polarity slot on zaws ASAP?