Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new update issues

I normally play with Valkyr as my default. that being said, while I haven't noticed any problems with the other frames since the update, I have noticed two consistent bugs with Valkyr's Hysteria.

The first is that when i'm in it, I seem to be randomly knocked out of it, by enemies that shouldn't be able to. After being knocked out of it, the energy cost will still go up, draining my energy despite not being in it.

The second problem that I've been having is that when I exit Hysteria on my own, I lose that ability to do anything other then run or jump. I can't shoot a gun or use a melee weapon. If i try to go back into Hysteria, it tells me an ability is already in use.

Hopefully this helps get some bugs fixed.

20 hours ago, (XB1)LightEnvelope66 said:

The first is that when i'm in it, I seem to be randomly knocked out of it, by enemies that shouldn't be able to. After being knocked out of it, the energy cost will still go up, draining my energy despite not being in it.

What do you mean you are being knocked out of Hysteria?  Enemies can't do that.  Are you, perhaps, using your primary or secondary weapons during Hysteria?  That stops the effects of the power, but doesn't stop the energy drain.

2 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

What do you mean you are being knocked out of Hysteria?  Enemies can't do that.  Are you, perhaps, using your primary or secondary weapons during Hysteria?  That stops the effects of the power, but doesn't stop the energy drain.

No, I don't think so at least, I'll usually be in it, and then suddenly not.

Maybe they changed it in relation to reviving someone? While it happens at other times, that is what comes to mind the most. 

Edited by (XB1)LightEnvelope66

12 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

How do you get back into it when this happens?

In the situation where it simply continues to cost me energy, I cancel the ability, and then restart it. When i find myself unable to do anything but run and jump, I enter operator mode a few times, and that cancels whatever bug is making me unable to use weapons or abilities.

I got Valkyr Prime yesterday. The bug exists on PC too, it says that the claws are "in use" so you cannot toggle it off, the only way i've gotten out of it for sure was either death or jumping back and forth into operator, it will not let you do anything or even dodge roll until you get out of it

00FkBOl.jpgYou can see in the screenshot that I should have a fist weapon equipped, but i've clearly got akjagara primes out

Edit: Should probably clarify why i'm out of nowhere complaining about PC, was searching the forums for the same issue, and it appears to be here. So it's not the xbox version specifically and more an issue with Valkyr

Edited by egnarOelpruP
Clarification