Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Breaking Fissure Missions

MusicalFoxy

So far in a span of 3 days got a bug twice which is caused by Host Migration that would "pause" the game for everyone that stuck around. The host would see the Relic selection like normal but would count down to 1 second then just stop and stay there while everyone else just sees the previous view they were looking at before the Host migration but don't see the Relic selection menu at all but can't move or look around but can still access the ESC menu. This occurred during a Fissure Defense mission (twice) and seems to be a very easy bug that can happen at random i guess. It just a simple Host Migration that causes this and can be very frustrating to people after they finally got the part they want just to loose it due to a simple bug. Thankfully during those two times the people that stuck around (including me) were just farming for duccats so no one was really upset that they lost something they've been grinding for but was just annoyed that it can happen just like that. I'm just hoping at some point the Host Migration is looked at and be smoothed out better since what i've been seeing (i don't tend to look at Forums a whole lot) it causes a ton of problems or change the system in some way.