The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I can't login

(XBOX)EchoAquarius

Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but it was the closest entry under the Xbox One Bugs category. Every time I attempt to log into the game I get a message saying "Login failed. Check your info." I have done a total shutdown of my console, restarted it, reconnected my internet, signed out and back in of my profile, restarted the game, and searched for a Warframe update (of which I could find none). And nothing has worked. I still receive the message. I have verified that there is no ban, suspension, etc on my Xbox Live account. All of my play group has no issues signing into Warframe, so I have no idea what I can do. It's getting quite irritating. 

I found a fix around that involved deleting save data and relaunching the game. When I did so, it installed a small update via the launcher, then let me into the game, but told me I cant launch missions until I install the available update via the launcher. So I rebooted the game, no update installed in the launcher this time, but when I got to the "press A to start" part again, the issue resumed.

Yes don’t bother reinstalling it, because the update version is available thing will happen over and over again.Happens  to me all the time.I login it says failed try again later it works, then I play two missions “updated version is avaible”.Its been a month support hasn’t still hasent responded to my ticket.Honestly I think they stop caring, because the last the last the responded to this issue and fixed it was about 2years ago. 

On 2019-04-04 at 6:12 PM, (XB1)HunterPleb said:

Yes don’t bother reinstalling it, because the update version is available thing will happen over and over again.Happens  to me all the time.I login it says failed try again later it works, then I play two missions “updated version is avaible”.Its been a month support hasn’t still hasent responded to my ticket.Honestly I think they stop caring, because the last the last the responded to this issue and fixed it was about 2years ago. 

actually they did reply to me about it, the day after I submitted a ticket. however I discovered on my own that I had an xbox system update that the console never notified me of, and installing it totally fixed the issue with warframe

i am having this problem now been over a month it will work randomly but most of the time it will do the login check info thing or will say there is a update but then wont work after i reload it. i have done everything de said but they told me it on my side and to call my isp but my isp checked and and they can not find anything i even ran traces to see but nothing with find or fix this problem. just gonna have to quit the game for now