The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Open World's been really Slow

xX_MAG_Xx

Ok, I'm still a bit annoyed because I've had my game freeze my pc 3 times now when loading in Orb Vallis so sorry if this post is a bit agressive.

Ever since the update to the Plains I've been having constant lag any time I load in anything that's not a standard mission. Orbiter? Lag for the first minute. Plains? Lag for the first 3 minutes. Vallis? Wouldn't know how long it lasts, only been able to load in a few times before alt+f4'ing after 5 minutes of constant lag.

I have a GTX 1050 (laptop version), i7 processor and 8gb RAM. I could load all the levels decently before the update (the worst I got was lag at the beginning, but it would fade within a minute). Now I can't even enter Orb Vallis and need to go into the Plains before looking for a squad for bounties because otherwise I just won't be able to load in properly and be a lagging mess.

I don't know if anyone else is having these problems from the update but I'm very annoyed. I was farming Garuda and have to get my Solaris U standing up for the Marquise Thyst. Figured I'd be able to get it in a few days as I gathered all the debt bonds and only needed the standing, but now I can't even get my daily standing cap.