The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Profit Taker unstable fight for PS4

(PSN)Redphienix

Profit Taker fight crashes 100% of the time if I go to operator mode immediately after exiting the elevator, also routinely crashes mid-fight for seemingly the same reason. Overall the encounter is incredibly unstable and has crashed more than it's completed for me- even after disabling literally everything in the display options to improve performance.

Doing that helped minimize the risk- but the fight still remains iffy especially when/if multiple players attempt to go Operator at the same time- and even with downgraded settings going operator immediately after entering the map and exiting the elevator still crashes consistently across multiple playstations.

Have submitted many reports for the blue screen crash, just tossing this up for posterity. For anyone encountering similar crashes on normal PS4s I can say the most stable way to do the fight is to disable EVERYTHING and literally walk a quarter of the way to the Profit Taker without using your Arch or Operator as both- when used too early into the map loading- can simply kick you straight to that blue screen.

Leg it a bit, then play as usual- so long as you don't do anything in the first 30-45 seconds of the map loading and have your settings low- you should get through the fight more often than you don't (after making these changes I went from 75% drop rate to roughly the inverse).